1. Vice President Muhly welcomed all and introduced
new members and visitors.
2. Treasurer's Report: Marion Rowen presented the
treasurer's report of $8337.84 on hand as of Sept. 30, 2001. October
disbursements brought balance down to $2,404. Outstanding invoices
of $10,715 for Cutright reprints. It was explained that we were
asking for interest free loans and tax deductible contributions
to the printing fund.
3. Approval of Minutes.
4. Reports of the 2003 committees were given by Nancy
Davis, Tom Davis, Lorraine Rittman, Trudy Reed, Marion Rowen, Charles
Reed, and Norma Milner. It was emphasized that volunteers will be
needed in all areas. It was also pointed out that volunteers get
free registration for the meeting.
5. Frank reported the importance of time sheets to
be kept by all members. National gets money from NPS based on these
6. John Iskrant collected and counted the ballots
for next year's officers. The results were: President, Bob Weir;
Vice President, Frank Muhly; Treasurer, Marion Rowen; Recording
Secretary, Jean Jones; Membership Secretary, Anne Mackintosh, Corresponding
Secretary, Rose Muhly; Director (4 year term), Roy Goodman; Director
(4 year term), Alfred Emest Schuyler, with Trudy Reed and Walter
Jones serving out their remaining 2 years as directors.
7. Decisions by the Board:
A. The approval of asking for interest free loans and tax deductible
B. Approved the raising of dues to $17 for individual memberships
and $25 for family memberships.
C. Approved the nomination of Trudy Reed as Treasurer for the 2003
8. We have a new P.O. Box: Philadelphia Chapter, LCTHE,
P.O. Box 39534, Philadelphia,Pa. 19136-9534.
9. Next meeting, January 13, 2002. Place to be announced.